Product Returns & Warranty
Last Updated: 28 November 2020
1. Return policyWe take pride in our MANSCAPED™ products and want you to be happy using them. All of our products carry a 30-day return policy. If you are not satisfied with a product you purchased from MANSCAPED.com, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of your receipt of the product. For products purchased from an authorized dealer, their return policy applies — please contact them directly for more information. To the extent allowed by applicable law, products purchased from an unauthorized retailer are not covered by our return policy.
If you wish to return part of your order, we will refund the retail price of each item from your original order. For example, if you purchased a MANSCAPED™ Perfect Package ($159.99 value) and choose to keep The Lawn Mower™ 3.0 trimmer ($139.99 value), your refund will be $159.99 - $139.99 = $20.00.
2. RETURNS PROCESSRefunds will be returned to the original form of payment. For exchanges, return your product for a refund and place a new order on MANSCAPED.com for the correct item.
To initiate a product return contact our customer support team at: email@example.com. In your email, include: (1) your name, (2) phone number, (3) Order ID, (4) product you wish to return, (5) proof of purchase, and (6) a brief summary of your reason for return. If your request is timely, complete, and not rejected for suspected fraud, abuse, or other reasons described below, we will issue you a Return Material Authorization (RMA) tracking number.
We reserve the right to limit returns, and to track returns initiated from the same name, email address, billing address, mailing address, or IP address. If we believe that a customer or potential customer has been or is likely to take advantage of our return policy, or otherwise purchase products for reasons other than personal use, we reserve the right to deny sales or returns to any customer.
PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY
1. LIMITED WARRANTYWe warrant to the person who originally purchased the products listed below under the heading "Warranty Periods", that those products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for their applicable Warranty Period, subject to these conditions. The benefits provided to you under this Limited Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under relevant laws relating to the products, such as the Australian Consumer Law and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) and Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) in New Zealand (New Zealand Consumer Laws). To approve your warranty claim, the following conditions must be met: (a) you must have purchased the product from MANSCAPED.com or an authorized MANSCAPED™ dealer; (b) you must provide proof of your product purchase date; (c) you must return the product to MANSCAPED™ (at the address listed at the end of this document); and (d) you must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s instructions.
If a defect occurs under these circumstances and during the Warranty Period, we will repair or replace, at our discretion, the defective product or part. The warranty does not cover defects caused by third-party modifications, repairs, replacement parts, or accessories. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this Limited Warranty. We may not be able to replace limited edition or discontinued products. If not, we will replace these products with an equivalent model based on availability. We may make changes to products and designs in the time you purchased your product and submitted a warranty claim. Products repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not incorporate these changes.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Our goods also come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Laws. If you are a "consumer" under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) the remedy that you are entitled to if a product fails will depend on whether the failure to comply with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 is able to be remedied or not or is of substantial character. Where the failure can be remedied, we can choose to replace or repair the product, or offer you a refund if we cannot reasonably be expected to repair the product. Where the failure cannot be remedied or is of substantial character, you can elect to either: (a) return the product and receive a refund; (b) return the product and request replacement with an identical product or one of similar value if reasonably available; or (c) retain the product and receive compensation for the decrease in value as a result of the failure. You may also be able to claim compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage resulting from the failure.
2. WARRANTY PERIODS
- The Lawn Mower™ 2.0
- The Lawn Mower™ 3.0
- Weed Whacker™
- The Lawn Mower™ 2.0
- The Lawn Mower™ 3.0
- Weed Whacker™
3. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESSTo initiate a warranty claim, contact our customer support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the information and documentation listed above in the description of the LIMITED WARRANTY, including: (a) details of where the product was purchased; (b) proof of purchase; and (c) details of how the product has been used. If your claim information is confirmed as complete and timely, we will issue you a Return Material Authorization (RMA) tracking number. You are responsible for the costs of the return shipping provided that we will provide a prepaid shipping label for residents of California. Once we receive and inspect your returned product, we will send you an email to let you know that we have received your product and are processing your request. We generally will notify you of our decision regarding your warranty claim within 5 to 7 business days after receiving your product.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERThere are no express warranties other than the LIMITED WARRANTY provided on this page. TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COULD BE LIMITED AND WOULD NOT BE VOID UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THESE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. Some states/countries (such as Australia and New Zealand) do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, OR ANY STRICT LIABILITY THEORY, WILL MANSCAPED BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states/ countries (such as Australia and New Zealand) do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. No MANSCAPED™ reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty. This warranty does not apply if you purchased your product other than from our website or an authorized retailer.
This Limited Warranty is provided by:
10054 Old Grove Road, San Diego, CA, USA 92131