Work on your whiskers with a nutrient-rich oil that helps increase your natural shine and restore moisture to the skin underneath.
- 1 fl oz. / 30 ml
- Dermatologist Tested for Sensitive Skin
- Infused with Sweet Almond and Jojoba Seed Oil
- Vegan, Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, and Dye Free
30 day money-back guarantee
Bundle & Save Up To 33%
The Beard Hedger™ Pro Kit
Luxury Beard Grooming Kit
Give good face.
When moisture is restored, it shows with extra shine. Just a few drops goes a long way for beard maintenance.
Exposure to external elements can leave beards dry and brittle. Go to bat for your beard with this beard moisturizing serum.
Oil your canvas
The skin beneath the beard is often overlooked, but it’s where beard health begins.
What goes into our beard oil?
Our beard oil is infused with sweet almond, sunflower seed, and jojoba seed oil to help bring moisture and shine back to your beard.
Dermatologist Tested for Sensitive Skin
Sunflower, sweet almond, flaxseed, avocado, and jojoba oils
A beard is a sum of all of its parts. Moisturize every strand with a beard oil designed to help restore your beard’s natural bounce.
How to use
Put a small amount in your palm, rub your hands together, then massage into your beard. Admire the shine.
Pro tip: A little goes a long way. Start with a small dose to avoid making your beard too greasy. Run a beard brush through your burl to evenly distribute the oil. Apply more if you don’t feel like you’ve used enough, especially if you have a long or dry beard.
Whip your whiskers into shape.
A better beard starts with The Beard Hedger™ and this simple three-step routine.
- Cleanse and soften your beard with our Beard Shampoo and Beard Conditioner, detangling any knots with our Beard Comb for a more even cut once you start trimming.
- Fire up The Beard Hedger™ and sculpt your scruff, doing any detail work with the Beard Scissors.
- Brush out your final look with the Beard Brush, moisturizing and perfecting your style with our Beard Oil and Beard Balm.